Welcome to Wheat Ridge High School Athletic Registration!
Registration for the 2019-20 Winter Sports season will open four weeks prior to First Practice/Tryouts.
All the registration steps will need to be completed and approved, prior to participating
on Monday, November 18, 2019, which is the first official day for practices and tryouts throughout Colorado.
Step-by-step Guide for First Time Athletes: Athletic Registration- First Time Athlete
OR FOLLOW BELOW INSTRUCTIONS
There are two things you should do prior to registering to play sports.
STEP 1: Get a Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination on file with the Athletic Office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
- If you don't have a current sports physical, make an appointmet with your doctor during June or early July to get in before the rush. You will need to upload a copy of the file during Step 4 of the registration process. Here is a form that you can bring to your physician.
- If you have a current physical on file at WRHS, please email Ms. Sares for an electronic copy if you do not have one.
STEP 2: You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID to register.
Students who attend a Jeffco school already have a Student ID number.
If your student is new to Jefferson County, is a home-schooled student, or attends a private school, and plans to participate in sports at Wheat Ridge High School (or any Jeffco high school), they will need a Jeffco Student ID. If your student attended pre-school, kindergarten, or any grade at a Jeffco school years ago, they already have a Jeffco ID. To find out what it is, please contact Mrs. Sares and she can look that up for you. Call her at 303-982-7682. Do not create another Jeffco account!
If you are certain your student never attended a Jeffco school, you will need to obtain your ID by creating an account using JeffcoConnect. Click here for that program.
- If your high school athlete received an "F" grade in any high school class, they should plan on re-taking the class online or attend summer school so that it doesn't interfere with sports eligibility or graduating.
- Once the registration program opens for the season, it may take approximately 72 hours for your registration to be approved.
- Once approved, you will be able to pay the $175 Jeffco Athletic fee online via JeffcoConnect. If it is a team that has Tryouts, the fee will not post until Tryouts are completed.
- NON-ATTENDERS: Please fill out the Non-attender form and email to Mrs. Sares. (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XYWZIZUocPbfmevsHQsg3l-PNQlx-Ln2) This is an additional form to complete besides the On-line Registration.
- TRANSFERS: See below on where to complete forms with Arbiter/Planet HS
Welcome to Wheat Ridge High School Athletic Registration
You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID to complete the registration
Click the icon below to begin
ATTENTION: All Athletes must go to www.planeths.com to register for Planet HS (previously was Arbiter) per CHSAA mandate. Only athletes are required to create an account, no athletic forms need to be filled out on this site, unless you are a Transfer.
IF YOU ARE A TRANSFER: Parents must create a link to their Athlete's account on PlanetHS, then complete the form On-line to start the process for transfer to another school. Contact the Athletic Dept to start the Transfer process.
Please use our specific school code S41577 when signing up.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact: